Lipson Neilson PC, a national law firm with offices in Michigan, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado, is proud to announce that eleven of the firm’s lawyers have received an AV Preeminent® rating for 2020 from Martindale-Hubbell, a global leader in legal industry information and publishing.
An AV Preeminent® rating is only given to attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards by their peers.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Office:
- Jeffrey T. Neilson: Estate & Trust Litigation, Family Law, Professional Liability.
- Phillip E. Seltzer: Professional Liability, Business Litigation.
- Stuart D. Logan: Business & Tax Law, Securities & Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Sandra D. Glazier: Estate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate, Family Law.
- Mary T. Schmitt Smith: Elder Law, Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation.
- Jeffrey M. Frank: Surety & Fidelity Law, Estate & Trust Litigation, Construction Litigation.
- Kevin M. Bernys: Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, Business & Tax Law.
- Omar J. Harb: Surety and Fidelity Law, Construction Litigation, Business & Commercial Litigation.
Grosse Pointe, Michigan Office:
- Phillip G. Alber: Surety & Fidelity Law, Construction Litigation, Business Litigation.
Las Vegas, Nevada Office:
- Joseph P. Garin: Professional Liability, Nonprofit Organizations, Real Estate, Insurance Coverage, Employment Litigation, Business Litigation.
- J. William Ebert: Professional Liability, Insurance Coverage, General Liability Litigation, Business & Commercial Litigation, Appellate Law.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson has grown from three founding members to thirty-seven attorneys located in four states. The firm offers a full range of practice areas including complex business tort litigation, professional liability defense, employment law and litigation, real estate, probate litigation, family law, estate planning, and trust and estate administration. Lipson Neilson attorneys represent and provide counsel to clients throughout the USA and around the world.
Contact: Jeffrey T. Neilson