Megan H. Thongkham, a Partner of the Lipson Neilson law firm, will attend the 2021 DRI National Professional Liability Seminar to be held December 9-10 in New York City. DRI is the largest international membership organization of attorneys defending the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation.
With an overall seminar theme of “The New Normal Will Never Be the Old Normal”, presentations will cover everything from juries to cyber risks, professional responsibility, business interruption and the impact of the booming real estate market. Specific topics include:
- The COVID Effect: What to Expect from Trial Practice in the New Normal
- Liability Issues for Directors & Officers
- Constructing Your Defense – A Real-Life Analysis of a Building Collapse
- Developments in Cybersecurity and Cyberterrorism for Professionals
- Business Interruption and Professional Liability – Anticipating a Post-Pandemic Liability Crisis
- Anatomy of a Real Estate Claim – Chasing the Professionals in a Booming Market
Megan’s practice focuses on insurance defense, commercial and business litigation, and appellate law practice. She has been a featured guest on a nationally syndicated podcast and designated as a Super Lawyers’ Rising Star for the past four consecutive years.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson has grown from three attorneys to having a national presence with offices in Las Vegas, Reno, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, and Bloomfield Hills.