Lipson Neilson PC, a national law firm with offices in Michigan, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado, is proud to announce that 12 of the firm’s lawyers have received an AV Preeminent® rating for 2021 from Martindale-Hubbell, a global leader in legal industry information and publishing.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Office
- Jeffrey T. Neilson (biography)
- Phillip E. Seltzer (biography)
- Stuart D. Logan (biography)
- Sandra D. Glazier (biography)
- Mary T. Schmitt Smith (biography)
- Phillip G. Alber (biography)
- Jeffrey M. Frank (biography)
- Kevin M. Bernys (biography)
- Omar J. Harb (biography)
- Howard J. Gourwitz (biography)
Las Vegas, Nevada Office
- Joseph P. Garin (biography)
- J. Bill Ebert (biography)
AV Preeminent® is the highest peer rating standard. This is given to attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards by their peers.
Founded in 1985, Lipson Neilson has grown from three founding members to thirty-seven attorneys located in four states. The firm offers a full range of practice areas including business tort litigation, professional liability defense, surety and fidelity law, employment law and litigation, real estate law, probate litigation, family law, estate planning, and trust and estate administration.
Lipson Neilson attorneys represent and provide counsel to clients throughout the USA and around the world.