Business & Tax Law
Our business and taxation practice aggressively works to ensure our clients efforts as they build and preserve their wealth and assets. Our clients range in size from entrepreneurial start-ups to large multinational corporations, and our service to each of them encompasses business strategies and protection as well as tax planning and representation in tax controversies.
We provide legal advice and representation regarding contract, corporations, LLC’s, LLP’s, partnerships, licenses, confidentiality agreements, leases, business litigation, arbitration and mediation.
Specific Areas Include:
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business Succession, Estate Planning & Tax Law
- Commercial Lending, including SBA Financing
- Corporate, LLC & Partnership Law
- Insurance & Risk Management
- IRS Audits & Tax Controversies
- Licensing & Franchising, including Licensing of Educational Institutions
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Qualified Plans
- State Licensing, Including Title Companies, Mortgage Lenders & Liquor Licenses