- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy
- RICO Actions
- Healthcare Transaction & Litigation
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A. Biology, B.A. Spanish
- Fluent in Spanish
Mr. Walsh has focused his practice on resolving complex commercial business disputes for more than 20 years. He has extensive experience in a broad array of substantive areas, including:
- Representation of businesses, including broker-dealers, as well as their directors, officers, equity holders and employees in connection with alleged violations of state and federal securities laws, restrictive covenants, fiduciary duties and corporate governance issues.
- Planning, negotiation and implementation of supply chain and customer relationships.
- Intellectual property and executive employment disputes.
- Disputes over commercial credit facilities and related workout, insolvency, liquidation and/or bankruptcy proceedings.
- Representation of healthcare providers and hospitals in connection with practice management, professional credentialing, insurance, Medicare & Medicaid billing irregularities and corporate governance.
- Disputes concerning the invention, ownership, licensing and use of intellectual property.
- Disputes concerning the alleged violation of restrictive covenants as well as executive employment disputes.