- Appellate Practice
- Commerical Litigation
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2011
- Asian Law Student Association President
- Pro Bono Society member with honors
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Excellence in Family Law award recipient
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A. English Literature with honors, 2004
- Dean’s List
Fluent in English and Italian
2018 Super Lawyers
Ms. Hummel has been selected as a 2018 Mountain States Super Lawyers’ Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of information for the legal industry. Her selection is for her work in the Insurance Coverage practice areas.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hummel worked in the appellate and construction practice groups at a large, national law firm. She is admitted to practice in the State of Nevada, the State of Wisconsin, and the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Non-Resident Lawyer Division, Board Member Elect (2012-2016)