- Appellate Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2011
- Asian Law Student Association President
- Pro Bono Society member with honors
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Excellence in Family Law award recipient
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A. English Literature with honors, 2004
- Dean’s List
Fluent in English and Conversational Italian
2018 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star
2018 Nevada Legal Elite
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hummel worked in the appellate and construction practice groups at a large, national law firm. She is admitted to practice in the State of Nevada, the State of Wisconsin, and the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Non-Resident Lawyer Division, Board Member Elect (2012-2016)
Honors & Awards
- 2018 Super Lawyers’ Rising Star. Ms. Hummel was named a Rising Star based on her work in the Insurance Coverage practice area. This prestigious group requires that an attorney be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less; no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the Mountain States region are named to the Rising Stars list. Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of information for the legal industry, uses a patented multiphase selection process to identify attorneys for its exclusive lists of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- 2018 Nevada Legal Elite. Ms. Hummel was selected for her work in Coverage, Appellate Advocacy and Insurance Defense. Nevada Business magazine’s Legal Elite presents the Silver State’s top attorneys as chosen by their peers and includes only the top 3 percent of attorneys in Nevada.