- Professional Liability
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Governmental Liability
- J.D., Arizona State University College of Law
- Outstanding Editor Award, Jurimetrics Journal: The Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- William H. Pedrick Scholar (Dean’s List)
- M.A., Philosophy, Arizona State University
- B.A., Philosophy, Westminster College of Salt Lake City
- summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court of Idaho
Licensed in Arizona and Idaho, Mr. Browder specializes in the areas of architect and design professional malpractice, real estate broker errors and omissions, claims against insurance agents and brokers and commercial litigation. Mr. Browder has significant experience representing a variety of professionals before state licensing boards and departments. A former planning and zoning commissioner for Ada County, Idaho, he also has handled zoning and real property issues for clients.
- Fair Housing Amendments and Why They Matters to Homeowners Associations, The Advocate 30 (May 2010).
- Encryption Source Code and the First Amendment, 40 Jurimetrics J. 431