- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Family and Domestic Law
- Professional Liability
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D.; CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Family Law, and for Technology.
- Grand Valley State University, B.S.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. DiMichele worked as the judicial attorney to Hon. Lisa M. Neilson, Family Court Judge in the Third Circuit Court of Michigan. Ms. DiMichele provided direct assistance to Judge Neilson and was responsible for administration of the courtroom docket. She drafted legal memoranda, prepared written orders and opinions, and worked with lawyers and self-represented litigants to resolve contested matters. She was responsible for the implementation of processes and procedures used throughout the Family Court Division.
While a judicial attorney, Ms. DiMichele worked with attorneys at the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Embassy in Egypt and the U.S. Embassy in Jordan to orchestrate the safe return of two children that had been abducted by a parent to the Middle East (Yemen) during divorce proceedings.
Ms. DiMichele’s experience also includes law clerk positions at the Detroit Land Bank Authority, and the law firm of Liddle & Dubin, P.C.
- Wayne County Family Law Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- William Booth Legal Aid Clinic for Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties
- 16th Annual Family Law Institute – Seminar Contributor