- Real Estate Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Professional Liability Defense
- Sports Law
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, Juris Doctor
- Florida State University, Masters in Sport Administration
- Kansas State University, B.A. Economics
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award; highest grade in Legal Writing in law school.
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
Brent Demmitt is an attorney in the Phoenix office of Lipson Neilson. His practice focuses primarily in the areas of real estate litigation, civil litigation, and professional liability defense. Brent also has experience in the areas of bankruptcy, environmental law, and sports law.
After graduating from Kansas State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, and from Florida State University with a Masters in Sport Administration, Brent went on to receive his Juris Doctor degree from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. There, he externed for the Honorable Madeleine C. Wanslee with the United States Bankruptcy Court, Arizona Division. Additionally, he was an extern at the Department of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor, in the Phoenix, Arizona field office.
Brent is a board member for Playworks Arizona, a non-profit that teaches conflict resolution in elementary schools. He is a coach of a high school mountain biking team, and formerly held the position of vice-president of the Phoenix Women’s Sports Association. While at Florida State University he was a graduate assistant with the men’s basketball team.