- Insurance Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Arizona Summit School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Law Review, Senior Articles Editor
- Moot Court Honor Board Member
- Federalist Society, Vice President
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2004
- B.A. Economics, Dean’s List, cum laude
- B.S. Business Administration, Business Management, Dean’s List, cum laude
Ms. Williams also has experience in the areas of family law, trust & estates/probate law, and personal injury law.
Ms. Williams graduated Cum Laude from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2004. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management. She then went on to receive her Juris Doctor degree from the Arizona Summit School of Law in Phoenix, Arizona in 2010. While in law school, Ms. Williams was a member of Arizona Summit moot court team and participated in three national moot court competitions, winning a best brief award in two of the competitions. Additionally, she was a supervising editor and member of the Law Review executive board.
Ms. Williams previously worked for several civil litigation firms in Nevada, which represent insurance companies and their insureds in a variety of matters. She is admitted to practice in the State of Nevada and the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.